P.O. Box 608516
Orlando, Florida 32860-8516
|firstname.lastname@example.org||LinkedIn Profile||Work Portfolio|
Give me a call today and let me explain more specifically any topic that most interests you. I have a diverse set of skills that can apply to many different business opportunities. I have more than 10 years experience as a Project and Product Manager gathering user requirements, documenting designs, schedule management, managing product development, and releasing major business web-based applications and various computer products. Negotiated contracts that ensured quality components for final products and sales.
I have been told that I am “self-motivated, highly trusted, and totally dedicated to the success of his projects.” Then, if that wasn’t enough, “Frank is personable in user interactions: he has been the ‘front-door’ for user questions/issues, and the users continually express appreciation for his thoroughness, helpfulness, and kindness.”
Extensive experience in manufacturing, computer technologies, customer requirements, software development, MRP, ITIL, technical writing, multimedia, and international marketing. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills resulting in enhanced internal and external customer relationships and loyalty. Advanced Spanish. Proficient in several software programs (listed below) with expert skills to program Microsoft Office products to improve user productivity efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills resulting in enhanced internal and external customer relationships and loyalty.
- Ability to perform well in fast-paced, competitive, and matrixed environments.
- Accomplished Technical Writer – creates thorough and accurate documentation that clearly communicates very complex concepts and processes
- Applications test completed with high rate of accuracy due in a large part to highly detailed and comprehensive testing, scenarios, and documentation.
- Requires little direction with assignments and is a self-starter.
Application Manager <Awards>
Responsible for managing web application products and directing a small development team supporting approximately 1,000 users. Used conflict management skills effectively to resolve issues between IBM, AT&T Management, and teams. Project Manager responsibilities included account leadership, Microsoft Project schedules, change control, communications, process improvements, and release management.
- Negotiated with key AT&T/IBM end users to define enhancements to facilitate process tracking and controls resulting in significant customer satisfaction and 30% improvements in project management.
- Documented business requirements, detailed design specifications, and process workflow maps for developer implementation and user documentation.
- Initiated and developed online training materials resulting in broader training for virtual office users as well as user training via conference calls saving hours and classroom training expenses.
- Created web page prototypes resulting in accurate design requirements for both development and user acceptance.
Technical Solutions Consultant <Awards>
- Based on outstanding performance as a TSC, volunteered for Project Management role after achieving accelerated promotion to Technical Solutions Consultant position. PM responsibilities included implementing major platform upgrades and managing approximately 10 resources to meet deadlines.
- Effectively managed multiple integration projects into data centers totaling about $10 million yearly.
Financial Software Design Analyst / Programmer <Awards>
Responsible for automating Financial department spreadsheets and data collection applications.
- Managed databases containing software and hardware assets totaling over $500 million.
- Created financial applications for Windows 95/NT using Visual Basic and Microsoft Excel resulting in increased data processing productivity nearly 50% throughout multiple organizations.
- Modified and supported Headcount Collection and Capacity Costing applications.
Senior Product Manager
Responsible for determining customer needs in project planning, product design, training, sales, and support solutions. Required Microsoft Project.
- Managed a project team of approximately 15 and championed, positioned, and released NCR Multimedia PCs to support emerging international markets. This was a $2.5 million project.
- Created spreadsheet for product cost/revenue management resulting in 25% SG&A savings.
- Actively served as the Director on the Multimedia PC Council Board.
- Successfully released major software products to worldwide markets for Windows and Windows 95.
- Negotiated major software contracts with key vendors and customers.
- Attended and staffed major PC exhibitions to promote NCR Multimedia products.
Various Projects – Consultant – Central Florida – 2011-present
Valencia College – Department Assistant – Orlando, Florida – 2009-2011
IBM – Application Manager/Project Manager – Orlando, Florida – 1999-2007
AT&T – Technical Solutions Consultant, Financial Programmer – Orlando, Florida – 1997-1999
NCR – Senior Product Manager, Software Developer – Orlando, Florida – 1982-1997
Valencia College, Associate of Science Degree, Film Production Technology, Orlando, Florida
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Mini-MBA Finance Certification, Orlando, Florida
Stetson University, Bachelors of Arts Degree, English/Business, Deland, Florida
Apple Final Cut Pro Microsoft Project Microsoft Visual C++ Sony Vegas & DVD Architect
Adobe Dreamweaver Microsoft SQL Server Lotus Organizer & Notes SQL Navigator
Microsoft Access Microsoft Visio Paintshop Pro Visual Studio
Microsoft Office Microsoft Visual Basic Pixelmator (Photoshop) iOS, iPad, mac, Windows
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certified, Project Management Institute, 2007-2012
- Certified Management Accounting Part I – Economics, Finance, and Management
- NCR Product Management and Process Management Certifications
- IBM Project Management Orientation
- IBM Developing Fundamental Critical Thinking Skills
- IBM Competencies for Tomorrow’s Managers
- IBM Implementing the Coaching Model
- IBM Management Skills for the Diverse Work Force
- Team Member winner of the IBM CEO Award for Client Excellence
- IBM Bravo award for Project Management
- AT&T Certification of Recognition Award
- AT&T Innovation Awards for Financial Solutions: Project Management & Critical Automation
Images Art Festival, Director Performing Arts: New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Earthwatch Institute, videography: Brazil Pantanal and Boston, Massachusetts
CRISPAZ, videography: El Salvador
Habitat for Humanity: Sanford, Orlando, and São Miguel do Araguaia, Brazil, with videography
ECO-Action Webmaster, Newsletter Writer, and Advocate: Central Florida